2014년 2월 22일 토요일

Innisfree Big Sale of February 2014

I did not expect my first post back to be a beauty post either, so don't worry, you are not alone in shock. However, we are dealing with Innisfree, a brand that hardly has huge sales so this was an opportunity I couldn't miss. 



Innisfree is a Korean cosmetics brand that promotes environmentally friendly products that are equally friendly to your wallet. Also, they take pride in using a wide variety of natural ingredients. I'm a big fan of Innisfree mainly because their cosmetics work well with me. I have really sensitive skin and that means one thing, and one thing only: my skin is a ticking bomb that will go off with the wrong products. I even experienced improvements with Innisfree products, so you can see why I'm devoting an entire paragraph to praise this brand. 

The sale went on from February 19th until the 22nd (today) and I'm happy to say I took good advantage of it. 




From left to right:

1. Eco Beauty Tool Dual Eyebrow Brush 4,500W → 3,600W
2. Creamy Tint Lip Mousse No.3 10,000W → 8,000W
3. No-Sebum Mineral Pact 10,000W → 8,000W
4. Creamy Tint Lip Mousse No. 4 10,000W → 8,000W
5. Pencil Remover 7,000W → 5,600W

Hopefully it looks as promising as it does to me for you too. A detailed review on each product will be posted soon, once I've used the products for a while. After all, we need time to get to know the products just as with people before you can say anything about them. 

For now, just pray for me that the splurge was worth it and that I have succeeded in excavating new must haves.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기