2014년 2월 27일 목요일

Olive Young Monster Sale

To my wallet's dismay, many cosmetics stores are currently having huge sales. I've been avoiding these stores like the plague, because of my tendency to grab everything on sale, but there was one I couldn't miss.


Olive Young, a health and beauty store in Korea had a huge sale for a week and today was the last day.In case you are not getting what this Olive Young is, it's somewhat like Watsons; they sell cosmetics and healthcare products. Olive Young takes pride in providing great shopping experience to their consumers and advocates the fresh and healthy lifestyle. This can be seen in their slogan: "All live young with Olive Young". Do you see what the did there?

I guess everyone is aware that I recently had a splurge (to those who don't check out this entry) and thanks to that, I've been taking extra care to not look at these tempting posters in the eye. Well, that didn't work out so well, hence the existence of this entry. I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this, but the adorable monster on the poster was constantly beckoning to enter and I couldn't resist. The words "last day of biggest annual sale" and "last day to receive double points" helped too. 

Thankfully, I was able to buy only the things I absolutely needed. Yes, it's true. I'm absolutely proud of myself and ended up treating myself to a tub of ice cream just now. I resisted the temptations of the shocking sale prices and settled for two products.



1. Avène Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream 22,000W
2. Fasio Ultra Curl Lock Mascara Long 20,000W→ 14,000W

The Avène Cicalfate cream wasn't on sale, but I trust Avène and I wanted to try out their new product, so I grabbed it without hesitation. As for the mascara, I've been very loyal to Kiss Me products, but I wanted to try something new this time. I was recommended to use the Fasio product when I told the sales attendant that I don't like mascaras that clump your lashes together. 

I'm currently crossing my fingers that the products will at least be satisfying. Expect a review...soon. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기